Thursday 17 March 2016

FLURO GLOSSED MASKEDMAN RESIN CUSTOMS


These two resin versions of a character who's been with me for well over a decade are now available in the store... Standing just under 4.5 inches tall, cast from an original sculpt, these neon glossy versions have been spray painted and given several glossy clear coats to leave them with a smooth shiny finish.. Every version of this character satisfies me differently, whether it's a painting on a wall or a scribble in a book.. For some reason I just like to see this guy out there.. No two of this resin figure have ever been the same, and these two are no exception.. You can see more of this guy and my other resin creations in the portfolio section of my site.. If you want to snag one of these, head over to my Bigcartel store to take a closer look..

No comments:

Post a Comment