Sunday 4 December 2016

HOAKSER RESIN GRAFFITI CHARACTER .. MASKEDMAN 5 INCH

One of the main reasons I started teaching myself how to sculpt years ago was so I could make my graffiti characters into objects.. This character "the maskedman" has been taking up space with my name on for as long as I can remember and has traveled to places I've never been or may never go..


These 5 inch hand painted resins are the latest versions of that character and come presented in hand finished gift boxes with stickers..Each one is unique, painted with acrylics and finished with a coat of satin lacquer and has a detachable magnetic head which can be positioned to face any direction you like.. If you know someone who might deserve one of these this Christmas, they are available from my Bigcartel store, priced at £50 each..


No comments:

Post a Comment