Monday 2 October 2017

BAGS OF IT


More paint on canvas of another drippy no faced guy with a big sack of style got finished last week.  Rammed full of all the tricks and techniques from my bag of tricks..tags, dubs, bubbles, drips, splats, fades, clean lines, characters, shadows, highlights and a little bit of wild style, all got crammed in to this one.. Painted with spray paint and acrylics, the orange and pink are bright fluorescent / neon tone which pings more than most cameras can handle.. 



Thanks for taking the time to look at this.. It's a shame I haven't written loads more words about why I painted this or what paint I used and why.. None of that's really important anyway, if you like it you like it, if not then don't.. That's probably enough words for now, but here's a few more in case you wanted to be that one person to swap this for some money and call it there own..
So if you'd like to own this or another one of my paintings, they're usually sold in my ebay store (here) with global / combined shipping available, take a little look if you want to with this direct item link (here)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment