Saturday 20 August 2011

new HOAKSER wildstyle original on canvas

   This is my latest piece on canvas titled "inhale the fumes".. Featuring my masked man character who is wired up to the letters and breathing it all in.. The piece itself reads HOAKSER and was freestyled in my forever developing wildstyle over several hours.. I have tried to keep this piece quite simple interms of colours, but technical in terms of letters.. It's quite easy to make poor letters look better than they are by adding loads of makeup, so I kept this fairly uniformed..  This piece will be up for sale in my BIGCARTEL store today..
    It measures 70cm tall, 50cm wide and 3cm deep.. Painted on a quality deep box canvas with emulsion, acrylic and spraypaint.. This is a one off original piece, signed and ready to hang..



No comments:

Post a Comment