Sunday 26 February 2012

DMS - HOAKSER collaboration test piece...

   Through the power of the internet, I've been lucky enough to team up with DMS and work together on our first test piece...We've talked quite a lot through emails before, about a few ideas, so I was  extra pleased to say the least when we started kicking ideas around about some toys we're going to work on together..You'll have to wait to find out more about those.. I've seen a few work in progress shots of sculpts and pieces DMS has been working on for our project, including a 3cm tall spray can as an accessory!!. These are going to be so cool..The more I hear about them the better they get..More info coming soon..

  We've had a few other ideas whilst discussing the above, which brings me to this..This is our first test piece for a separate idea we came up with..DOPE ON PLASTIC..
Designed by me and executed by DMS, this is the first tester and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.. I drew up the 2 layers on paper to make a HOAKS piece and sent it over.. DMS worked his magic and hours later sent me the first shots of the cut pieces...Hours after that he sent me shots of it painted up looking like a deadly rusty weapon,AMAZING!!



  We've discussed offering  a "have your own name" service, as well as doing words to buy, and maybe paint yourself? We still haven't sorted all the fine details yet, but larger scale ones will be available for wall mounting, aswell as smaller desk top / shelf versions.More information will be added as and when we work it out..If you'd like one, or more information drop either one of us a mail or message.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment