Tuesday 14 February 2012

the masked man..original thoughts canvas..


   As it's so cold outside I've been painting a lot indoors lately, working on a few new canvasses and some toys..Here's another masked man canvas titled "Original Thoughts" and was freestyle'd late one night way past my bed time..


   Like a few of these canvases in previous posts, I drew this in paint pens straight up without any guide lines or errors.. I know this character so well, I've been painting him for so long I can draw something which resembles him with my eyes closed.. I didn't take progress shots like I did with the few before.. It was far too late and I should have been in bed..
   This piece is painted on a circular stretched canvas and is 40 cm in diameter and 1.5cm deep.. And is now up for grabs from HERE for £59.99 or a near offer//..  Thanks for looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment