Wednesday 30 May 2012

CUSTOM DOODLE DUDES


   It's been a while since I put up some vinyl so I thought I'd get these posted up.. I've been working on a few different things lately,all will be revealed soon! These figure were called "Doodle Dudes".. I picked these up from The Works last week. They come blind boxed, all the bodies are the same, but there are a few different head shapes . I didn't like the leg to body area, so I sculpted them a pair of jeans.. The rectangle headed one I decided to make into a broken T.V., so did some minor work on top..
 


Both figures stand 7cm tall and have heads that can turn...They have just been added to my store too .. Mr.Greyface can be found HERE.. And the Telly Addict can be got from HERE.. Both are priced at £24.99 plus postage..
Thanks for looking, more stuff coming soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment