Monday 29 April 2013

super hero character custom can sets





 Most of you have probably seen my custom cans by now..For some reason I've decided to start doing superheroes and villains sets. I think I've done that many of my own characters I may have got a little bored.I'm not sure, but anyway, there happening and some of them are now available to buy from me in store..

All handpainted onto recycled/empty cans.. Supplied with blocked nozzles and clear plastic protective lids..They are all priced differently, depending how long each set took..Hulk here is priced at just £19.99.

Due to postage restrictions I can only post these within the UK..Sorry everyone outside the UK.. Aerosols are not allowed to be posted overseas, unless sent with a courier, which is stupidly expensive and takes forever....

These 2 can sets below are priced at £13.99 plus postage from my etsy store.. If you'd like to suggest or order a set of your favorite character, let me know.. email me at hoaksah@hotmail.com or leave a message below...
Thanks for looking..

No comments:

Post a Comment