Thursday 31 October 2013

WILDSTYLE SCULPTURE CANVAS by Hoakser

This is a sculpted letter piece on a stiff, very thick, heavily textured and well stretched chunky box canvas. Sculpted with air dry clay, I freestyled this HOAKS letter piece over several days with lots of layers, all carefully blended into each other and well attached to the surface..
This is the first time I've tried to do anything like this, and I will be trying out some more in the future..Painted with a rusty worn look using spray paint and acrylics, this is a big piece that I've wanted to try for a while.

 This piece is available to buy ,and is currently on show in my solo exhibition at Birmingham's graffiti store, The Bench504,,, please message me for details if you are interested.. hoaksah@hotmail.com


2 comments:

  1. One of the most impressive bits of art i have seen for time mate...totally transcends graffiti and is part of something else, yet even the most 'hardcore' graff hedz would show it nuff respect..we all hear this a lot but "if i had any money i would by this". big up ya bad self!.......EAKAZOID!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Eakazoid thankyou.. very kind of you bro!..

      Delete