Thursday 15 October 2015

MASKED CHEECH WIZARD RESIN FIGURE


Over the years my Maskedman character has been painted and applied on different surfaces to hopefully stain the memories of some that see him. A few years ago I did a few drawings, which led to paintings which eventually became a sculpt of my guy, in the style of the legendary character Cheech Wizard.. The character that inspired me to want a character of my own, all those years ago..


This MaskedCheech resin piece is limited to 10 pieces and available from my Bigcartel store.. Standing 5 inches tall with magnetic feet for articulation and for posing those fat laces.. Each piece has been hand cast, painted with acrylics and sealed with lacquer and comes gift boxed with stickers.
Head over to the store if you want to snag one of these.. There's also an old gold version which will be available soon too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment