Thursday 27 October 2016

MAAAD CANS .. SPRAY CAN GRAFFITI SCULPTURES


Not sure if anyone would have noticed but it's been a few months since I last posted anything up on the blog.The main reason being is that my new little apprentice (Dog the cat) wasn't computer trained when I took him in and would make it his mission to chase the onscreen mouse whenever I tried to do any kind of computer work. Or he would just want to sit on the keyboard and press combinations of buttons that would make my computer do weird things? Anyway, he's grown up a little bit now and understands how important it is for me to be able to use a computer to show you my work. I'll try and catch up with a few posts about what I got up to over the summer but for now I just wanted to share these new custom can sculpts I've been working on lately..


Each one is unique and sculpted onto empty depressurized spray cans before painting with spray paint and acrylics. These one of a kind customs have been taking over the studio over the last few weeks and some of these are currently available from my store at varying prices, depending on how long each one took to complete..Prices usually range from £25 to £40 per can.


If you'd like to own a MaaadCan for your own amusement you should head over to the STORE to see what's available at the moment. (other pieces and store links can be found on my website HERE

COMING SOON! There are more sculpts in progress on the work bench as well as a much smaller resin version of this concept that's almost ready for release.. so if you'd like a smaller hand painted resin MaaadCan the first 2 versions will be made available over the next week..Here's a little preview of those..








.

No comments:

Post a Comment