Saturday 20 January 2018

SOCIAL ACTIVITY PAINTING ON CANVAS


This painting was finished the night before I woke up with a stomach ache, which the following morning turned out to be appendicitis and I had to go to hospital and have my appendix removed.. Making this officially the last painting I did with an appendix..It turns out they are useless anyway, and I can still paint and make things without it, I might even be better now? Time will tell..
Anyway, measuring 50 x 40 cm, this piece was painted with spray paint and acrylics based on a drippy no faced scribble in the sketchbook.
With the original painting having sold not long after it was put in my store,  A3 prints of this painting are now currently available..All of them are signed and numbered andlimited to 25 pieces so take a look in the store if you'd like to own one..


No comments:

Post a Comment