Wednesday 12 September 2018

JUST LETTERS - wildstyle on canvas


What no characters? It's been forever since painting a canvas that didn't have a character as the main focus, so recently I decided to drop a few 'just letters' paintings..Created with acrylics on spray painted backgrounds, these 60x20cm pieces were all freestyled (without a sketch) and worked on simultaneously..It was quite fun to work all three at the same time (and more productive) while one layer dried on one painting, I'd work on another until they were done..It's always interesting to see what colors can do to a piece and how they look next to each other..Personally I now prefer the bottom painting but for a while it was my least favourite, until some turquoise got added to the mix..Which ones your favourite??

If you'd like to own one of these paintings.. they are now available from my etsy store.. with free UK postage..







No comments:

Post a Comment