Saturday 12 November 2011

new custom...big gundam graff bomber

   Earlier this week I decided to test my patience by putting together this bigger scale gundam graff bomber.. He stands 7" tall, which is bigger than my previous versions (1,2 and 3).. This version has a lot more articulation and is fully poseable...
  Whilst trying to understand the 10 page chineese manual it came with, I adapted it and changed parts in order to make it look how I wanted..
He has moveable joints in his ankles, knees and hips.His arms have elbow joints, wrist pivots and can be turned at the shoulder joints.. He stands freely and can be posed in a number of ways.
  After finishing the construction, came the paint job.. I started by giving him a black undercoat and then handpainted him with a rusty metalic finish..Like all my other graff bombers, he has a fat cap face and is ready to go...

This custom will be up for sale in my BIGCARTEL store soon....








No comments:

Post a Comment