Friday 11 November 2011

its christmas..again..already..nearly...

  With Christmas creeping up on us, I thought it would be a good idea to get my cards out early this year... Now up in my Bigcartel store are a few sets of graffiti style cards designed by me..These are the last few packs left..so get them while you can... There is a dj / mc set, a merry spliffmas set for the weed heads, a plain graff set (SOLD OUT) and a pistmas / spliffmas set..


GET THEM HERE...

All cards come in their own seperate sealy bags for protection and festive plain red self seal envelopes.. So you dont even have to lick an envelope!

There may be a few extra limited sets going up closer to Christmas.. I did have 26 different designs printed up, some of which have sold out, some I still have, but am unsure of how many are left... Keep an eye on my store, or follow me on twitter to stay in the know... @hoaksergraffiti ..

No comments:

Post a Comment