Tuesday 31 July 2012

UBER ILL.. thundercats cuber-bill custom graffiti vandal version


   This is Uber-Ill, my latest custom, a modified old Thundercats figure that used to be called Cuber-bill. After distressing and modifying the original figure with scars and a nozzle head, I also included a flow pipe, and an agitator inside the figure, so he rattles when shaken.. I painted him in a similar colour scheme to the original figure, with loads more detail and a rusty finish..


Standing 7cm tall, and with moveable arms, anyone interested in this custom should check my store later today.. He will be available at 8pm tonight, priced at £34.99...

3 comments:

  1. Life is the fire that burns and the sun that gives light. Life is the wind and the rain and the thunder in the sky. Life is matter and is earth, what is and what is not, and what beyond is in Eternity. See the link below for more info.

    #thunder
    www.inspgift.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great work. Thanks for making this blog. You helped me a lot on my research topic. Keep it up guys!

    Laiza
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just passing by your site to see something that will interest me and luckily you impressed me with your great article and I have a great time reading everything that is written. I'm looking forward to see more of your write-ups. If you have time you can also visit my site which indicated below.

    kathy

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete