Tuesday 21 August 2012

The Poisonous mini Dude - Dudebox custom vinyl toy

  My latest custom is this mini Dude, who was kindly sent to me by the good folks at Dudebox.. Standing a menacing 3 inches tall, he has been sculpted, painted and lacquered into one of my signature savaged characters, made up as I went along with no real plan..

  The Dude was such a cool platform to work on and I didn't plan what I was going to make before I started.. With all that space to customize this was a real fun one to do and I tried a few new things out... I'm looking forward to doing some more of the Dudebox vinyls for PJ Constable's Creepy Crawlers show which will be held next year..

  The Poisonous Dude will be sneaking into my store later today!! More details to follow.. Anyone interested in this piece can find out when he goes on sale via my twitter feed, or keep an eye on my Bigcartel store over the next few hours..


No comments:

Post a Comment