Monday 3 September 2012

HOAKSER VS DOVASTON part 3 - Pregraffalites series

    It's been a while since I posted any of my new stuff up, so I'll try and catch up over the next day or two...Last week I finished my latest PreGraffalite piece, which is a doctored piece originally by Margaret Dovaston, adapted and changed by me..  I have previously painted over two of Dovaston's pieces before (which you can see here ) so when my friend Amy found me this at a car boot sale, I couldn't wait to get part 3 started..
  This is how the finished piece looks with most of the main details featured..

Below are a few photographs taken through the stages of painting..


 



To see more like this, you can view my portfolio on my website.. If you'd like to know about future releases, prints or requests you can email me hoaksah@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment