Thursday 10 November 2011

quick post..new walls..

   Haven't had the chance to post anything new up on here for a while so I thought I'd do a quick upload of a few new walls and stuff I painted recently..

Quick freestyled chameleon around Fluid.. Painted using loads of scraps, with a little hoakser piece running down his back and some dinner flying around..



This piece was painted on a windy sunday morning. I only had about one and a half cans of paint, and some emulsion to use, so I got out of bed and dropped this sketchy one that reads hoaks.. Meek and Fluid were painting to my left..



 

  This is my piece I painted at a jam Title put together a few weeks back..Crom rocked the spider sucking the skull brains next to my letters which came out nice.It was good to see everyone there doing there thing and I think everyone would say they had a good day.. I remember it getting dark fairly quickly, as this was the day the clocks changed back an hour, and I probably spent far too long talking instead of painting..
The whole wall came out looking nice in the end..biggups everyone..

from left to right.. T-BONE,CROM,HOAKSA,TITLE,MONO,GRADE,ZOOKI,FLAKE..


No comments:

Post a Comment