Wednesday 22 May 2013

Ricky Gervais, Steve Merchant, Carl Pilkington custom graffiti can sets..


 You might have seen the custom cans I paint before but lately I have been painting other characters which aren't my own, such as superheroes and icons but in my own style.. As a  fan of Ricky Gervais I wanted to paint a set of the lovable characters from The Ricky Gervais Show..A few weeks back I painted the first set which was snapped up.along with a second set a few days after..This is the third set I have painted and for any fans of The Ricky Gervais Show out there..These have just been added to my store.. 

Please Note** I can only post these within the UK.. If you'd like to order a set of your favorite characters or have any questions please drop me a message..



No comments:

Post a Comment